[Grok-dev] NotFound: Object: <zope.site.folder.Folder object at 0x#######>, name: u'favicon.ico'

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 03:04:37 EST 2011

On 1/23/11 23:14 PM, Hector Blanco wrote:
> I'm "reopening" this thread because I just updated to Grok 1.3 (thank
> you all the Grok developers, by the way) and I don't know if the
> favicon support is ready... Should I modify my files (setup, views in
> app.py and templates) as detailed in the link
> (http://zope3.pov.lt/trac/changeset/119341)?

I guess it is not a matter of "should", rather a matter of "could".

In other words, if you want to update your projects to Grok 1.3, you
could indeed try to update the resources handling to Fanstatic too,
including that of the favicon handling.

kind regards, jw

ps. If you feel like to, you could perhaps write down a small howto
concerning the favicon-stuff. This would be a welcome addition to the
community-documentation.