[Grok-dev] fanstatic, dolmen, PIL module missing

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Wed Jul 6 05:23:48 EDT 2011

Hi list,

the Dolmen test is missing a PIL module in the Python-2.7 virtual env.
I think I already had this problem with an early Python version.

dolmenproject was installed in a virtual environment that didn't have
grokproject.

Ubuntu Lucid Lynx.

Thanks.

Regards,

  Aroldo

-------

(grok-env)aroldo at aroldo-laptop:~/tmp/python/grok-env$ echo $VIRTUAL_ENV
/home/aroldo/tmp/python/grok-env
(grok-env)aroldo at aroldo-laptop:~/tmp/python/grok-env/ which dolmenproject
/home/aroldo/tmp/python/grok-env/bin/dolmenproject
(grok-env)aroldo at aroldo-laptop:~/tmp/python/grok-env/MyDolmen$ bin/test
ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"/home/aroldo/.buildout-eggs/zope.fanstatic-0.9.1-py2.7.egg/zope/fanstatic/configure.zcml",
line 9.2-9.27
     ImportError: No module named PIL
Tests with errors:
    Layer: <zope.fanstatic.testing.ZopeFanstaticBrowserLayer object at
0x951e62c>
Total: 1 tests, 0 failures, 1 errors in 0.681 seconds.