[Grok-dev] updates on grokcore.view, grokcore.component

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 06:14:16 EST 2011

Hi,

A quick update: there's a couple of packages that have seen recent
feature-releases:

* grokcore.component 2.3 - addition of the (Multi)Subscription
   components.

* grok 1.5 - providing imports for the (Multi)Subscription
   components.

* grokcore.view 2.4 - addition of (amongst other things):

   * "ignoreTemplate" zcml directive, for specifying filename
     patterns of templates that could otherwise trigger
     unassociated template errors.

   * fixing template directive information inheritance when
     subclassing views from another package.

I have updated the groktoolkit accordingly. I also think these updates
warrant a new Grok release altogether. Any opinions on this matter?

regards, jw