[Grok-dev] Newbie question on 'could not adapt' error

MichaelThamm webmaster at morningcat.com
Sun Mar 6 12:44:55 EST 2011

It's a little tough to tell exactly, the logic seems off. For example,
you are creating the objects in the container and the application which
doesn't seem
like the spot you  would want to create them.

How does class Personalmanager(grok.Application, grok.Container): know what
it will
be containing?

And don't you need an init in the class Project(grok.Container) to
initialize each object creation?

I would take a step back and organize so that the adds of the multiple
projects are outside of the main
container.

I'm sorry I can't help more.

Michael