[Grok-dev] IMPORTANT! Migrating docs, this is your assignment

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 03:39:37 EDT 2011

On 3/28/11 13:30 PM, Sebastian Ware wrote:
> There are some unassigned tutorials, but I didn't feel I could assign
> those, because they are all slightly out-dated now and I worry they
> will cause more confusion that clarity.

The TODO lists in the grok doc checkout listed more assignments than you
sent to the list. I know understand why...

Anyway, I migrated docs that are indeed outdated. As I felt just
"leaving" them wasn't right either. This actually calls for an effort to
mark docs as outdated (or perhaps even update them...), to make that
clear to the reader.

I'll do so for the docs I migrated just now.

regards, jw