[Grok-dev] The state of Grok projects in the cooking

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 08:41:12 EST 2011

Hello Grokkers !!

Sorry, I have been a bit of a ghost, lately, on the mailing list.
I'm preparing everything to move out of Paris during the month of
october. Lots of things to do, and a lot of stress.

Anyway, what am I doing with Grok ?
Well, things didn't change since my last intervention.
I'm still developing Cromlech and Dolmen (for Cromlech).
So far, we have created the equivalent of the old Dolmen, coupled with
more infrastructural things, like native Traject use in Dawnlight
(Cromlech's publisher) and pluggable policy-users management-security
packages.
We also experimented coupling all that with SolR and ZODB-less
applications. This is Freedom, mates, Freedom !  :)

Hope to see you all and hear from you all soon, for a sprint or an equivalent.