[Grok-dev] Grok-dev Digest, Vol 70, Issue 7

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:14:07 UTC 2012

One alternative I've used in the past to get PyDev to see all packages
in my project was to use collective.recipe.omelette[1] and add it's
directory only to the PyDev python path.

[1] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/collective.recipe.omelette

This works whether your eggs are shared (~/.buildout) or not.

Cheers,

Leo