[Grok-dev] Buildout is broken.

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Wed Jan 11 12:56:25 UTC 2012

Hello,

  Grok buildout are broken at the moment, because well it is buildout. download.zope.org is down, so it cannot read the ztk include files.

  I think we should try to copy, at least for releases, all the files on the same server. That prevent to lookup ten servers, that is slower with an already slow system, and that's nine time less chances to have its buildout broken because a server is broken.

  Plone people already does it, because of that I am sure. I guess it would be possible, if it doesn't exist already, to automatize this.

  Regards,

  Sylvain,

PS: Soon zeam.setup.base will fix all this problems.
--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae
t +31 10 243 7051 -- http://infrae.com