[Grok-dev] upgrading grokproject's zodb version/installing the older version

Jan-Jaap Driessen jdriessen at thehealthagency.com
Thu Jan 12 07:43:16 UTC 2012

On 4 January 2012 14:31, Matt Rutherford <matrutherford at gmail.com> wrote:
> As far as I can tell the grokproject version I easy_installed a few weeks
> back is using zodb 3.10.3 (how can I check for sure?).

The version of ZODB3 is determined in the buildout configuration,
which uses the groktoolkit KGS [1], which uses the zopetoolkit KGS
[2]. In this last file, the ZODB3 package is defined as 3.10.3.

You can get the same information when running buildout in verbose mode:

$ bin/buildout -vvv  | grep ZODB
Getting required 'ZODB3==3.10.3'
We have the distribution that satisfies 'ZODB3==3.10.3'.