[Grok-dev] bootstrap error [was: Relooking at Grok]

Milind Khadilkar zedobject at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 22:31:07 UTC 2012

Thanks, Uli,
I also tried with virtualenv a couple of days ago, but before realising
that it would be a tough issue, and therefore did not look closely at the
errors it produced. I will try again.

Search led me to the same page that you have sent a link to, but I couldn't
get much from it.

Fedora per se does not matter much to us, and it might be easier to give up
on it and try on another Linux distribution. However, if any one wants me
to try out some alternatives to get *it* working, for R&D's sake, do let me
know.

Thanks again.
Milind Khadilkar