[Grok-dev] Conditional grokking

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Mon Mar 26 12:25:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

i have the same usecase. What id do at the moment is to explicitly grok
the packages/modules in zcml. This means of course that the orignial
package has no grokking enabeld.

Maybe it's possible to use a directive for excluding modules or packages:

grok.dontregister(my.example)
grok.dontregister(my.example.Viewlets)

Christian