[Grok-dev] here's a crazy thought: a grok sprint?

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue May 20 10:28:29 CEST 2014

On 5/19/14 3:23 PM, Leonardo Rochael Almeida wrote:
> Most of the fun in sprints are in the sprint itself, rather than the target.

True, the social aspect is great!

It also is an excellent opportunity of course to Get Something Done :)
If only, it is nice to make some quick decisions together. That's what
I'm aiming for: some quick decisions and some work to "implement" them.

> Me, I'd love to go, but no longer living in Europe makes it unlikely I'd
> be able to attend.

We'll keep you updated nonetheless - you never know how things might
work out!

regards, jw