[Grok-dev] Object Publishing

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Tue Apr 26 13:21:43 CEST 2016

Grok shines at Object Publishing.

Every object has its own URL, with multiple views on that object.
Zope.schema makes it easy for multiple views do deal with any given
object.  The security model is great for controlling access to views.
What else could one ask for?

I kind of thought that is the obvious way to write applications, that
all applications are built that way,  but a quick Google search shows
that really not much has been written on Object Publishing.

There is this:
http://docs.zope.org/zope2/zdgbook/ObjectPublishing.html
but the images are a bit lame, and it is Zope 2 related so a bit dated.

Even a search on "Plone Object Publishing"  did not reveal much.

And an image search reveals even less.  I would love to find some good
images that explain Object Publishing.   And some good articles on it.

Why?  Well Blogory.org/python is now the world's largest python
directory.  So I am out on the road talking about it, and people want to
know more about the technology.

I would really love to find a few good images for Object Publishing for
my talks.  Any suggestions?  Any good articles written on Object
Publishing?

Regards
Chris