[Grok-dev] Grok Web Site

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:37:00 CEST 2016

In the distutils list there has been talk recently of deprecating
pythonhosted.org. What I would suggest, apart from readthedocs.org, is
github pages.

Here is a guide about using Pelican (static site generator in Python) along
with github pages and travis to keep a website automatically updated with
rst and markdown content stored (and even directly edited) in github:

http://blog.mathieu-leplatre.info/publish-your-pelican-blog-on-github-pages-via-travis-ci.html

Regards,

Leo