[Grok-doc] Suggesting a grok-doc online sprint during the neanderthal Grok sprint in september

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Wed Aug 26 07:55:34 EDT 2009

Hi there,

Sebastian Ware wrote:
> I suggest we coordinate something to run in parallell with the coding
> sprint. We could set the aim to have people commit 8 hours to
> maintaining community docs during that week, otherwise organising it
> in the same way as the regular maintenance.

That would be great!

In fact we thought about installing a separate documentation group at
the sprint which could (also) be better suited for beginners with grok
(but we'll try to get some experienced people in this group too!). Right
now it is unclear, whether this group can have a separate room as well,
but we'll try.

This documentation group could try to collaborate with the
'remote-doc-people' especially as there will most likely be more
experienced folks that can help others to keep things going.

What primary topics would you consider in the first place for a
documentation-effort at the sprint (local and/or remote)?

Best regards,

--
Uli