[Grok-doc] how-to-internationalize-your-application works well

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:42:12 EST 2009

I'm confused. Where is the site.zcml= in buildout.cfg you're talking about?
Do you mean the 'zcml =' option in the [i18n] part?

This option is only used for the i18n recipe to extract strings from
zcml (title, description), but we have nothing in zcml with grok
normally.
I'll write only
[i18n]
zcml = <include package="helloworld" />

and you include the line
<i18n:registerTranslations directory="locales" />
in src/helloworld/configure.zcml. You definitly want to have that line
there if you use your application in another buildout so that the
translation are taken at runtime.

Vincent