[Grok-doc] Aroldo stepping up to the plate :)

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Jul 14 05:11:45 EDT 2009

Great news, Aroldo!

We don't want to squeeze every last second out of you. Reviewing and
editing community docs should be fun! If you send me, Steve or Tim
your Launchpad ID we will be happy to assign you to the following two
documents:

   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/doc-install-on-ms-windows

   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/doc-a-grok-centric-explanation-of-adaptation

NOTE: If you review a document and find that it needs editing, make a
note on the "whiteboard" of the blueprint and post a message on grok-
doc. You don't have to commit to doing the edits yourself.

More info on the review process here:

   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/grok-docs-review

Mvh Sebastian