[Grok-doc] Server configuration file

Paul Wilson paulalexwilson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:24:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

The document:

http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/selecting-the-port-and-interface-where-grok

recommends using the `address` property from `[zopectl]` section in
buildout.cfg to configure the port and interface of a grok app,
followed by running buildout. I understand that /parts/etc/deploy.ini
should be used for this instead now, and that rerunning buildout is no
longer necessary. The rest of the tutorial is theoretical and doesn't
need changing.

Does anyone have any objections to me making these modifications, or
would someone prefer to add additional details to the document?

Regards,
Paul