[Grok-doc] Neanderthal II

Steve Schmechel steveschmechel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 13:58:48 EDT 2009

This is good to hear.  I hope the "musical-performance-organizer-part-1" is not too painful to clean up.  I can't wait to see the results!

I'm not sure how the special links like http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial were created.  Some sort of "smart-folder" I suppose.
Kevin Teague may know more about the specifics.

The navigation seems to be intended to flow from the home page to "Documentation" or "Learn Grok" which both take you to:
http://grok.zope.org/documentation

From there the obvious link is "All Howtos and Tutorials", which takes you to:
http://grok.zope.org/feeds/all-howtos-tutorials
That page combines all the content types into one list.

I'm not sure what the link to list just tutorials was intended for.

We don't have a blueprint document for items above the tutorial or howto level.  Maybe one should be created for "general navigation issues".

Another option would be to file an actual Grok Bug, if you can describe the specific problem.

Maybe just posting it to this list is enough.  Someone with the right access privileges could make the change.  Does someone at the sprint have the necessary privileges?  (I do not.)

Regards,
Steve