[Grok-doc] Volunteering for a YUI tutorial

Roger Erens roger.erens at e-s-c.biz
Tue Apr 13 05:54:26 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:36, Jeroen Michiel <jmichiel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Roger,
> 1) I reviewed it, and I mostly agreed. Only on p4 I reverted this:
> the YAHOO.util.Event.stopEvent(e) call effectively stops the normal submit
> to happen. We grab the form data and POST it ourselves, so that the page
> doesn't get refreshed entirely. If the POST is successful, tab 0 is
> selected.

Great.

> 2) I added an explicit link to the megrok.navigation PyPI site and a short
> explanation after the BlogMenu definition.

Yeah, that's helpful.

> 3) Correctamundo!

Ha!

> 4) Let me know!

Well, I'm kind of stuck with this (or, it's taking me a sea of time).
E.g. it looks like under
[versions], zope.site = 3.5.1 seems to be incorrect.

Would it be possible to have some real-time contact on this, e.g. via
IRC or BigBlueButton? I'd like to show you my desktop, create a fresh
grok project and start adding (lines of) code, files, etc. Start up
the server and see how far I get. You could comment on my doings and
we can iron out (if any) remaining issues. Tomorrow afternoon, or
sometime on Thursday would be possible for me (I think we're in the
same time zone (GMT+2), right?).

Roger