[Grok-doc] We only need three more for the grok-docs group...

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Feb 15 11:32:56 EST 2010

Email problems? Might be because I put you as a recipient, then the
mailinglist doesn't send a mail and maybe I was considered a bonafide
spam-master by your email server. Anyway, could you get an account on
grok.zope.org:

  http://grok.zope.org/join_form

then I will set you up with permission.

Mvh Sebastian