[Grok-doc] Doc Grokstars! Request for doc issues, please send them to me...

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Feb 15 11:57:38 EST 2010

...personally so I can organise and format the issues in a practical
manner. I am going to look through the Launchpad Blueprints tomorrow
to get an overview of our current state.

Further communication will be held on the Grok-doc mailing list, with
semi-frequent reporting back to Grok-dev. So please subscribe if you
haven't all ready.

** Mission Statement **

The two primary objectives are to

    -consolidate community docs, and
    -expand the official docs

Consolidating community docs meaning: merge howtos and complete or
remove incomplete howtos. Improve or remove tutorials that leave
readers hanging with an incomplete project/solution.

Expanding the official docs means to start with trying to make the
tutorial even more useful as a starting point for a newbie.

** Important information about Grokstars **

In order to achieve these objectives I will be awarding Grokstars to
anybody completing tasks. These Grokstars are super-amazing and will
bring greate happiness and infinite fortune to those who receive them.
They are more important than the iPad. Even Steve Jobs wants one, but
he is currently not enroled as a Doc Grokstar, so he is not even in
the loop, or he is infintely stuck in one, I don't know yet, but I
think you get the picture.

Mvh Sebastian