[Grok-doc] TASK: Update About Grok to include mention of ZODB.org

Roger Erens roger.erens at e-s-c.biz
Thu Feb 25 18:54:35 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 22:42, Aroldo Souza-Leite <asouzaleite at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Sebastian, hi Roger,
>
> what I did:
>
> a) merge bits of the "grok.zope.org/about/evaluate" text into the top text of
> "grok.zope.org/about"
> b) create the "Grok's object database" page in "grok.zope.org/about". This page's text includes a link to "http://www.zodb.org"
> c) include a link to "zodb.org" in
> "http://grok.zope.org/about/useful-libraries#id10"
> d) create the "Learning Grok" page in "grok.zope.org/about", whose text includes a link to the official Grok tutorial. Because the tutorial is mentioned in "grok.zope.org./about/evaluate".
> e) RETRACT "grok.zope.org/about/evaluate", which is now private.
>

> Please comment.
>
> Regards,
>
> Aroldo.

You _REALLY_ want to earn that Grokstar, don't you?! Do you like
blogging so much (http://svn.zope.org/Grokstar/)?

On topic:
For people who like lists, this solution looks perfect. For people who
like stories, merging the info into the Evaluate-document would have
been better.
To keep up with your solution, I changed a link on the home page: from
grok.zope.org/about/evaluate to grok.zope.org/about.

Cheers,

Roger