[Grok-doc] Please help migrating existing tutorials and howtos to the Sphinx project

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Sun Nov 14 12:19:35 EST 2010

I am migrating one or two howto/tutrial every day. At that rate I think it will be another two weeks at least until we have moved all the content.

Please, help with the migration :) the stuff I have moved can be found in the project directories

  sources/tutorials
  sources/data_access
  sources/view_generation

folders

Short howtos take aprox. five minutes and a tutorial ten or fifteen minutes to migrate.

Uli has simplified the process of getting started.

1 Install Sphinx

  http://sphinx.pocoo.org/

2 Check-out grok-doc

 hg clone http://bitbucket.org/jhsware/grok-doc/