[Grok-doc] Migration of comunity docs has stalled...

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 10:34:50 EST 2011

Hi,

I added my script in grok-doc/buildout.cfg
bin/buildout generates a bin/build.sh script that build the html and pdf
file and copy it to ~/public_html/grokdocs (configurable via the
document_root option in buildout.cfg)
I added a link to the pdf in the docindex.template file. I saved the
logo.gif to png to include it in the pdf, but we need a HD version.
The buildout add a cronjob to the user crontab and run every hour.
Somebody now need to run the buildout on the server and serve the
~/public_html/grokdocs via apache.

Vincent