[Grok-doc] Migration of comunity docs has stalled...

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 05:56:21 EST 2011

On 1/3/11 18:09 PM, Uli Fouquet wrote:
>> Can you give me the full url of the scripts in the svn you're talking
>> about?
>
> Sorry, sure:
>
>    http://svn.zope.org/grok/website/
>
> In the build_html/ dir is some build.sh script to build the reference
> docs (probably outdated meanwhile), maybe used on the server and updated
> via `svn up' or so. JW, is this script still in use?

Yes this script is in use currently. But now that we're modernizing the
build of the documentation, we can probably update it too.

It's main purpose is to build documentation for different versions of
Grok. We would somehow need to replicate that, while coping with
different build systems for the docs.

regards, jw