[Gsoc] Two applications from same student with "likely to be accepted" status

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:10:13 EDT 2007

On 4/5/07, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.com> wrote:
> Yes, at last one application will be chosen from a student, even if he
> submit  applications
> to different organization.  I think google is not going to look deep
> into our proposals, rather
> how we manage these applications is more important.  Google will only
> allow a particular number
> of slots for us.  I am afraid that the current proposal list will
> negatively affect us to loose one slot.

OK, so we need to:
1. Decide which of Pauls to psh up. It seems the most popular one is
the ZCML improvements. I put a -1 on that because I don't think ZCML
speed improvements is that important, but it seems that the speed
improvements would also mean that there would be some sort of python
interface for it, which I do find important. So if this can be
confirmed I'll add some plus votes on that one.

2. Bump up Ulis application. I already put a 4 on it, so it seems
silly of me to add even more.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64