[Gsoc] ZF gets 4 projects assigned

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Thu Apr 12 03:18:02 EDT 2007

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

> Google has slotted the four top-most ranked student applications and
> published the results:
>
> http://code.google.com/soc/zope/about.html
>
> Congrats to Nikhil, Ulrich, Paul and Luciano!

Congratulations !

Also you can go through our wiki and mailing list archives
http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/FrontPage
Your mentor will be giving more details, though feel free to ask
questions in mailing lists and IRC channels.  You should also join
other related mailing lists like:
zope3-dev, zodb-dev, zope-dev, grok-dev etc.
Also join #zope3-dev IRC channel, Grok has another channel: #grok
Both channels are in irc.freenode.net

To get access to Zope SVN you have to sign contributor [1] agreement
and send the scanned copy  to: jim AT zope.com .  If you are not familiar
with Subversion, learn it now !  Please discuss with your mentor
before committing anything to subversion, also don't commit
anything to trunk unless your mentor asked to do so.

 [1] http://www.zope.org/DevHome/CVS/Contributor.pdf

Regards,
Baiju M