[Gsoc] Project List

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Mar 29 08:30:02 EDT 2007

Hey Stephan,

On 3/29/07, Stephan Richter <srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> On Thursday 29 March 2007 08:00, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> > > So no matter what you would expect from him or not, he seems wanting
> > > to implement it already :)
> >
> > This is good news. Thanks Paul. :)
>
> BTW, The Python configuration stuff was part of my proposal last year as well.

Thanks Stephan, too. :) Looks like the concerns of the Grok
stakeholder are well taken care of. Anyway, just got it off my chest.

I am looking into changing some of my votes around so that Paul's ZCML
project gets a little boost. Since I'm dealing with two logins (long
story) this might take a little while, though.

Regards,

Martijn