[Gsoc] student candidate: Kenneth Miller (was: Summer of Code Projects)

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Wed Apr 2 16:52:18 EDT 2008

Hi Kenneth,

all the four topics you are listing below already have student
candidates.  I updated the ideas page with the name of current
candidates for each topic
(http://wiki.zope.org/gsoc/SummerOfCode2008#suggested-projects). It
might have been unclear to you that students can propose SoC topics
themselves.

I recommend that you choose a topic that doesn't have a candidate yet or
propose a new topic yourself. You could, for instance, take a look at
the topic "Grok and Catalog", subscribe to grok at zope.org through

,spend some time researching on a Grok instance and asking questions on
grok at zope.org, and then look for a potential mentor here. (Note:I am
just the general ZF SoC administrator, not a mentor.)

Regards,

Aroldo.