[Gsoc] Revised Slot Allocation Numbers

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Mon Apr 14 04:26:20 EDT 2008

Hello Adam,

thanks for your attentiveness. For the second time, the Google algorithm still hasn't taken the qualitiy of the applications and the mentors' activities into consideration. Martijn and I are getting in contact with the Gscoc management to try to make them take a closer look at our applications and comments before the final allotment of slots.

Regards,

Aroldo.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------