[Gsoc] pretty-much-final slot count is out

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Wed Apr 16 03:41:55 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I think your maths is ok, but the process of slot allotment is not over
officially yet. We should place the line wherever we think that it would
help us if more slots are allocated. I have the vague hope we reach 6
because I  sympathize with the mathematics of Charit's project, a
personal faible of mine. Anyway, probably leaving the line  at 7 for a
while doesn't give us negative points, I suppose.

Regards,

Aroldo.