[Gsoc] mentors help! students needed

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Mar 26 09:12:16 EDT 2008

Hi there,

So far we haven't been getting as many students doing proposals as
we'd like to see. This is worrying, as monday is the submission
deadline for students. If we have no proposals, there's nobody to
mentor, and we got no summer of code. If any of you mentors know of
any potential students, please talk to them to see whether they want
to participate this year. Students, if you know of other students who
might be interesting, please also introduce them to our community.

Regards,

Martijn