[Gsoc] interested student

Murtaza Nisar murtaza.nisar at centre.edu
Wed Mar 26 11:34:28 EDT 2008

Dear all,
I am an undergrad at Centre College with a math major and comp. sci minor. I am interested in the Google Summer of Code project but as of yet I have only taken one course on Python. Other languages that I have used are C, Java, and assembly language. Whilst going through these emails and the projects listed on the website, I have to be honest with you, I don't understand a lot of them. So basically what I'm trying to say/ask is whether this is for Python experts only or should I go ahead and apply. My major gpa is 3.78 and cum. is 3.63 so I mean I am a good student. If I do apply, I will work on an existing proposal. Thank you
Sincerely,
Murtaza Nisar