[Gsoc] GSOC Project Proposal "zope without zodb"

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sun Mar 30 11:11:15 EDT 2008

Hi there,

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 8:50 PM, Bernd Dorn
<bernd.dorn at lovelysystems.com> wrote:

>  There is already an interested student from austria, who would like to
>  work on this.

Please do have him submit a proposal! I now (since reading your latest
reply) understand better: I knew you already have an internal package,
and there are other solutions like Malthe mentioned, so I was
initially a bit confused what the work would entail.

I hope that the proposal will contain some concrete ideas on how to
improve the situation by making changes, assuming the starting point
of your internal package. That will make it easer to understand for me
and other mentors what remains to be done. (note that documentation
alone cannot make a project, though of course proper documentation of
what new code gets written can be part of a proposal)

Regards,

Martijn