[Gsoc] students: where to checkin code

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu May 8 11:26:55 EDT 2008

Hi there,

During the actual development, the Zope Foundation students are
required to check in their code in svn.zope.org. This is something the
mentors already have access to, and for the students it is a good idea
to have write access to svn.zope.org in any case. Your mentor can help
get you write access if you don't have it already.

If after the project you want to take your project further and you do
not want to use svn.zope.org anymore for some reason, this is open to
you, even though we encourage all students to continue contributing
there. During the project we should see your work being done in
svn.zope.org, however.

Note that I recall the summer of code itself wants all code produced
to also be in code.google.com at the end. This we see as a final
delivery step, and not as the main working environment.

Regards,

Martijn