[Interface-dev] Re: another proposal

Steve Alexander steve at canonical.com
Tue Sep 14 16:24:28 EDT 2004

> In the absence of a decree from Jim, I'm going to propose the following:
>
>  - add Method.interfaceName = fully-qualified interface name
>  - add Method.interfaceObject = reference to interface object
>  - softly, softly deprecate Method.interface
>
> This seems like a very low impact way to make the change.

I'd be in favour of having Method.interface as a reference to the
interface object.

Method.interface is useless as it is right now.  I'm willing to bet an
Austrian beer that anyone using it is using it for something useless.

So, -1 for your proposal.  +1 for simply using Method.interface

--
Steve Alexander