[Interface-dev] Chain adaption?

Nitro nitro at dr-code.org
Fri Jul 11 14:54:06 EDT 2008

Hello Alexander,

first thanks for your help and time.

I am using the zope.interface package in a standalone way, without zope.
As far as I can tell from the zope.components page the latest release of
it is 3.4.0 and there's no hint whether it works on Python 2.5 and no egg
is provided for 2.5.
So I wonder if it's possible to do what you suggest only with
zope.interface. Or if this is not possible and I do need zope.components
whether there will be a release in the foreseeable future.

> And to your third question, I think you're off to a solid start and
> asking some good questions.

Thanks :-)

-Matthias