[Interface-dev] Chain adaption?

Alexander J Smith alex at zope.com
Fri Jul 11 17:43:56 EDT 2008

Whoops!  You are correct, and thanks for clearing that up.

Still, the convention normally is to use `zope.component` for
registration and lookup, so that is what I would recommend to someone
who is just starting out with the component architecture.

-Alex

Alexander J Smith
Software Engineer
Zope Corporation