[Zconfig] Overlaying multiple config files

Vineet Jain vineet at eswap.com
Mon May 3 13:07:52 EDT 2004

I've had this use case as well. I also have a couple of questions:

1. part of my configuration file looks like

<sectionname>
	rootdir	c:\rootdir
	reportdir	reports\
</sectionname>

Base on the user the final director would be:
	rootdir+username+reportsdir

is there a type for sub director which just validates that it a valid file
path but does not make sure if it is existing.

2. Is there any way to override values setup in a configuration file. I'm
building a wxPython application which will allow users to update the
configuration file values. Once they update the values do I have to reload
the schema or jsut update the individual values directory.

Thanks,

Vinj