[ZDP] Is DocBook still being considered?

Philip Aylesworth zopelist@regalint.com
Fri, 02 Apr 1999 19:35:45 -0500

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Philip Aylesworth wrote:
> >
> > I am wondering if DocBook is still being considered for the ZDP.
>
> Yes, the intention is that CoolFAQ, the Next Generation FAQ Killer Web
> App that the ZDP is supposed to be working on in the background
> (actually, things have been slow this week; I hope to pick up some speed
> again next week) will be able to output DocBook eventually.

That sounds cool! I had not thought of DocBook being the output of
something else...

How about the User Guides? Is anyone working on expanding them? They are
pretty good but could use some expanding and lots of examples. How are
they written now? I suspect they are not Docbook because the three of
them have different formatting and conventions.

Phil A