[ZDP] ZDP todo

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:29:09 +0200

Thanks Rik!

This is a great compilation of what we've said about CoolFAQ so far. I
suggest everybody read it to become up to date.

Then we need to come up with a plan to code. Who does what, when, where.

A good first phase would be for the people who have access to
zdp.zope.org can first do a Z Tables Testing/Experimentation phase, to
become more familiar with what is possible. I heard there were some bugs
that were being fixed with Z Tables too.. I believe Martijn Pieters
knows more about this? What's the status on that?

Note that everybody who wants to help can get access to the zdp.zope.org
site, just mail me.

Ideas and contributions are welcome!

Regards,

Martijn