[ZDP] More Zope membership site comments

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 12:45:52 +0200

Hi there,

Two observations:

* It seems as if pressing a link in this site causes my browser to
hang forever. If I then press the link again it tends to slow up
very quickly. This is fairly consistent behavior across the site.

* I changed my password and then went to my personal folder. It came
with an authorization error (while I was logged in). I was asked to
feed in the password again. Both my new and my old password didn't
work. I then left the site entirely (closed browser window) and tried
again to log in from the start page. This worked (with new password),
and I'm now in my personal folder.

Regards,

Martijn