[ZDP] OSWG & documentation help

Deb Richardson deb@linuxchix.org
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:35:52 -0400 (EDT)

I just stumbled across the ZDP pages, and I was wondering if you were
looking to recruit more writers/editors to help with the Zope
documentation.

I'm the founder of the Open Source Writers Group, an organization of
some 200+ volunteer writers, editors, proofreaders, and translators.
Our homepage is here:

http://www.thepuffingroup.com/oswg

If you would like, I could announce the Zope project on the OSWG mailing
list and add a ZDP project page to the OSWG site.

If you would like me to do this, just send me a note containing the
following information:

1. ZDP contact person's name & email address
2. ZDP homepage
3. URL to mailing list subscription information
4. the license under which the documentation is being released
5. a description of the ZDP that includes:
      - a general project description
      - what skills contributors are likely to need
      - your current documentation requirements
      - anything else you think is important and relevant

Thanks :)

- deb

--
The Puffin Group