[ZDP] Documentation Plans - excellent and timely...

Jim Salmons salmons@sohodojo.com
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:50:17 -0400

Rob,

	What great and timely news. There is near universal agreement that the
ZOPE.ORG community will benefit immeasurably from 'eating the home cooking'
of a ZOPE2/PTK platform. The challenge will be in managing our expectations
as to how much can be done, how quickly...

	Thanks for the update... I take it you have installed showers and cots, and
have placed a standing order for Jolts and pizzas to make those delivery
dates!

	--Jim--

Jim Salmons and Timlynn Babitsky
   JFS Consulting, a North Carolina nanocorp
   http://jfsconsulting.com/home/nanocorp_welcome.html