[ZDP] OSWG, Documentation license issues

Stephan Richter SRichter@ixl.com
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:14:00 -0500

> A first issue that arose from this is the documentation licensing issue. We
> need to clear this up. Preferably all Zope documentation (made by Digital
> Creations or by community members) would have the same license, so we can
> hack it all together and apart easily. Of course if people want to make
> exceptions they can, it's just we need somekind of default.
I do not care which license as long as it is truly Open Source. :)

I'll add the requirement to the document.

Hey everybody,

I got more response today concerning the requirements gathering. We have now 24
entries plus this one (equals 25). Pretty Cool.
Have a look at http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/srichter
I will keep the requirements documents open for another 2-3 days and then
freeze it for the first version.

We also should create another document that lists everyone who wants to be an
active programmer for the documentation tools. I will setup an XML file with
appropriate rendering for that too.

PLEASE KEEP SENDING REQUIREMENTS!!!

stephan
--