[ZDP] programmer's guide link needed

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:43:05 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On 19 Aug 1999, Simon Michael wrote:

> Stephan Richter <SRichter@ixl.com> writes:
> > Michael, if you have any requirements for the new documentation tools FAQ,
> > Reference Manual, How-Tos and so on, please send them to me in the specified
> > XML format.
>
> That's why I'm loving the wiki concept. You all may think I'm mad :),
> but I'm besotted and can hardly bear to write in anything else. You
> just can't beat easily-edited hypertext for rapidly generating and
> transferring a lot of information, IMHO. I'd love to see a
> (zope-based) ZDPwiki complementing the other docs.

See the ZikiSpace and ZikiBit discussion on Zope for further details.
Once I fix up the namespace mangling that Zope is doing (and which
prevents freezing it - python is already frozen) I'll whip up a ZikiSpace.

Question: Can we make ZClasses directly on ZPT?

Cheers,

Anthony Pfrunder

PS: I'm no longer on Zope due to mail volume