[ZDP] RE: [Zope] Documentation Announcement

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 13:22:57 +0200

Rob Page wrote:

> > But, I've one question, why post all things in the Collector?
> > Why not make a
> > seperate one especially for documentation? Or using the ZDP list?
>
> The Collector has a specific category for Documentation request.  This
> lets us focus on a single place for things we have to do.  In the
> relative near future Collector will go the way of DOS.
>
> Its replacement, notionally called Tracker, will BLOW YOUR DOORS OFF!
> Among many other things, Tracker will let us more tightly involve the
> Zope community in the resolution of issues submitted.  I suspect that,
> in the relatively near future, Tracker will be a useful workflow tool
> that will extend well beyond the Digital Creations offices.

You digicool people *are* amazing. I know you guys are brilliant and
that Python is a great tool to create new stuff quickly, but you people
develop new things at a truly astonishing rate!

Kudos, compliments, etc,

Martijn