[ZDP] NEW COMMERCIAL FOR ZOPE! :-)

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:26:51 +0200

Hi all,

Here is it, my new web page, designed to receive a certificate....

I must admit, I learned more when I met Zope then that whole year.... every
tuesday evening and saturday morning....

So, have a look at it ! Please. I was thinking of adding a guestbook, but I
think that would give me too much trouble (people telling bad things etc) +
I don't like these commercial banners....

I would really appreciate if you let me know what you think of it.... this
is my first 'big' site, with my first javascripts....

What can you find in the site?

 1. An short explenation of a new project I'm working on.
 2. A short introduction to Zope (summary of ZBook)
 3. Some examples... yes....!

That's about it....

Please, have a look! Thanks!

http://www.master.cit.be/c8/default.html

If you've problems, let me know then I try to solve them...

PS. You really need Netscape 4 or above or IE 5.0 for this!!!!(IE.4 gives a
problem with frames and layers :-(  and that is just my biggest personal
achievement, ie. the submenus...)
Known problem (at least with Netscape 4.07) with XWindows : the background
disappears and images become ugly! (seems Linux is working with another
format of images)