[ZDP] [ANN] Zope in the low countries

Rik Hoekstra hoekstra@fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 21:33:32 +0200

I proudly announce the birth of the usergroup for Dutch speaking Zope
users. As they will probably mostly be from  Belgium and the
Netherlands (though the python newsgroup shows you never know :-) I
called it Zope in the low countries (in dutch: Zope in de lage
landen)

The most important aim of the usergroup are:
- to provide mutual assistence for Zope users on a regional level,
- to be able to provide institutional decision makers with a
guarantee that Zope is not some obscure and unreliable open source
product but has more users and (hopefully) a great many succesfull
implementations nearby.

There is a discussion list coming (ZOPE-NL), but not yet operational.
Details will be on the web site.

To keep things focused, ZOPE-NL will be no local replacement for the
regular zope lists, but a discussion forum for regional matters only.

For the time being, if you're interested, please visit the
(rudimentary) site at
http://sw.fsw.leidenuniv.nl/cgi-bin/WebSite.exe/zopegroep

Warning: it is completely in dutch.

Rik Hoekstra